We take our long history, dating back to the 19th century, as a commitment. Our company refers to the roots that were laid in 1898, when the Provincial Institute for the Improvement of Trades at the Chamber of Commerce and Trade was opened in Jablonec nad Nisou. The same institute was opened 21 years later in Brno in 1919. However, the Engineering Testing Institute was established as such in 1965. Other important milestones were the years 1997 and 2001, when the SZU became the Authorized Person 202 or Notified Person 1015, respectively.